Drive resiliency and standards with Software defined-networking
Software defined networking
Enable Cloud for connectivity that drives standards, Builds on Security, Reduce servicing costs and reliance on MPLS.
We offer services which are designed to enable network administrators to boost network resiliency, bandwidth, time, and ROI with solutions that cost less to run once they are installed.
An experience one-stop shop for carriage services that can all be bundled and installed from one company that has a national reach.
WAN carriage options with Telstra NBN
Carriage options with CradlePoint on existing 4Gx and emerging 5G services with Telstra
- Out of the box feature set -fast deployment
- Simple, flexible centralised management via powerful web-based dashboard and get connected anywhere & anytime
- encrypted, secure traffic layer and out-of-band enable no client traffic ever accesses the Dashboard
- High Availability
- Painless device upgrade
- Security Centre showing top sources of threats and summary reports
Day 1 Connectivity with CradlePoint
Powered by Cradlepoint NetCloud™ a cloud-based subscription service that combines cloud management, software-defined networking, and unified edge security with industry-leading LTE and 5G cellular networking technology to power a portfolio of purpose-built wireless edge routers and adapters.
Software Defined Networking – Design & Management Services
- Meraki & CradlePoint solution suited to your business needs
- Detailing of IP and QoS design
- Hardware Configuration
- System Test & tuning
- Design & as-built documentation
- Advanced Design & Configuration options for Firewall & VPN tunnels
- Managed Services options
Nationwide capability to provide local Data equipment installations, services, cabling, cabinets, electrical services that also include lighting. We carry out Wi-Fi installations and look at coverage improvements. There is also U/C capability that specialises in Microphones, Camera’s and Screen installations.