How to protect from Cyber attack
Protecting your critical infrastructures against cyber attack needs constant attention
The malicious cyber activity continues to grow
$29 bn annual cost of cyber attack on the Australian economy
61% of executives consider ransomware cyber attack likely in the next 12 months
Most businesses have already experienced a Cybersecurity incident stolen data
In a world where you can never have enough Cybersecurity.
Your Cybersecurity threat management needs constant attention from an expert.
From Sydney, Australia. Visionspeed, a cyber protection provider, is here to provide a service for your cyber attack protection needs.
Our service will boost your Cyber protection defences as we augment and complement the in hand I.T skills you have in your business.
We welcome receiving your details if you would like us to qualify your business needs. We look forward to assisting in your business Cybersecurity implementation plan that’s tailored for you.
From Cyber Attack
Performed by members of our team who are defensive professionals and experts in maintaining internal network defenses against all cyber-attacks and threats.
You can never have enough Cybersecurity
Our monthly reports explain how your environment has been functioning and whether anything is needed for further consideration or discussion.
Proactively, we will point out infected machines and possibly compromised machines that will need remediation and attention.
We continuously protect you from cyber threats & vulnerabilities dependent on the services that you subscribe to.
Each and every day, to keep you safe, we take care of everything needed for your ongoing threat management.
Available Threat Protection Services
Cybercrime business models continue to develop without impunity, and they are scaling up with more sophistication and driving for larger targets and ransom fees.
Given the stakes are so high, a business should understand the risks, be prepared, and know its response plan following a cyber attack.
We want to share Cybersecurity’s benefits from a cybersecurity services company that will protect you from a cyber attack.
- Prevents malware from execution
- Protects roaming laptops and endpoints
- Reduces lateral damage
- Audits applications in use.
Phishing Protection Service
Stop threats over all ports and protocols:
- Protects against phishing and malware infections earlier
- Manages category-based content web ﬁltering, allow/blocklists, and Safe Search browsing enforcement
- Enforces acceptable web use to comply with internal policies anywhere – on or oﬀ network
- Meets compliance regulations for internet safety like CIPA Compliance and Cybersecurity.
Next-Gen Anti-Virus & Anti-Malware managed solution
- Manages help desk and security operation centre
- Continuously monitors and records all ﬁle behavior and network activity
- Stops breaches and blocks malware.
- Remediates advanced threats that evade front-line defences
- Supports Windows/Linux/Mac/Mobile (iOS and Android).
Multi Factor Authentication
- Multi-factor authentication is one of the most effective controls that an organisation can implement to prevent an adversary from gaining access to a device or network and accessing sensitive information.
- When implemented, makes it significantly more difficult for an adversary to steal legitimate credentials to facilitate further malicious activities on a network
- Moves, adds, and changes, when adding new users and restricting permissions if users leave your business and need removal from your MFA services platform.
Multi Cloud Identity and Permissions Platform
- Protects against private and public clouds from insider threats and poor security hygiene
- Provides east Privilege Policy Enforcement for AWS, Azure, Google Cloud and VMware
- Assesses cloud identity risk
- Helps discover, manage, monitor, respond, and report on your cloud security.
Cyber Security Operations Centre
Services options are tailored in consultation to meet your expected security posturing.
Our dedicated engineers provide you with support and proactive attention to your immediate cyber posture needs in the times and places that you require by:
- Cloud Security Posture Management
- Network visibility and knowing where the gaps are
- Stopping attacks before they happen
- Mitigating risks due to human error, misconfigurations, or malicious activity
- On demand testing of your current or newly implemented security policies
- Providing accurate penetration test results with minimal to no false positives within 24 Hours.
Application Patching and Hardening of Operating Systems
To reduce vulnerabilities that hackers may exploit.
Back-up critical data daily will help to recover faster if you lose data during an attack.